Eating nuts, peanuts daily could lower death risk from cancer, other diseases. Peanuts and nuts are a good source of omega-3, fiber, vitamin E, antioxidants and “good” fats. As such, they have been associated with a number of health benefits, particularly for the heart.
Here are some awesome benefits of Peanuts :
- Good for the development of body – Groundnut is rich in proteins that help in the development and growth of the body.
- Provides better blood flow to the skin – The manganese present in Groundnut helps to calm the nerves, and blood vessels which provide better blood flow to the skin.
- Promotes Hair growth – the omega 3 fatty acid present in the groundnut strengthens the hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- Helps heal the wound faster – The beta carotene present in Groundnut gets converted into Vitamin A which helps in the growth of tissues which in turn helps to heal the wound faster.
- Boosts Memory – the Vitamin B3 present in the groundnut helps in boosting memory.
- Helps fight depression – Groundnut has an amino acid named Tryptophan, which helps increase the serotonin levels and helps to fight depression.
Also known as vitamin B7, biotin has been shown to not only stimulate hair growth, but also prevent hair loss. Peanuts are a significant source of biotin, so snack on any of these peanuts and peanut based snacks next time you have a craving. Peanuts, peanut butter, and peanut oil are filled with heart-healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These fats lower total and “bad” LDL cholesterol as well as triglycerides, while keeping “good” HDL cholesterol high. So, do yourself a favor and continue to enjoy peanuts and peanut butter each day.